Customers are billed monthly for water and sewer service. Payment is due 21 days from the billing date.
If your account number starts with a 1, 5 or 6, your set due date will be the 28th of each month.
If your account number starts with a 2, your set due date will be the 7th of each month.
If your account number starts with a 3, your set due date will be the 14th of each month.
If you account number starts with a 4, your set due date will be the 21st of each month.
Beginning September 10, 2014, Crestview will no longer provide duplicate billing to tenants or other third parties. All new accounts will be set up in the owner’s name only.
If you have changed your phone number or email, please contact our office to update your information.
Crestview Water & Sanitation District is located in Denver, Colorado
Forms of payment:
- Money Order
- E-Check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit or debit cards
(Convenience Fee of $3.75 Applies) Crestview receives no benefit from the convenience fee
- Walmart Bill Pay is available in person at local Walmart stores. A $2.00 processing fee will be charged by Walmart to process the payment
- Crestview also has an Automatic Withdrawal Program (ACH). Click on the Blue Automatic Withdrawal Program (ACH) Form button below to begin paying by automatic withdrawal.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU USE BANK BILL PAY, THE BANK WILL WRITE A PAPER CHECK AND SEND IT TO CRESTVIEW THROUGH THE MAIL. BANK BILL PAY IS NOT AN ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER. CRESTVIEW CAN ONLY POST PAYMENTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER RECEIVING THE PAPER CHECK. THE US POSTAL SERVICE IS TAKING BETWEEN 5 TO 10 DAYS TO DELIVER MAIL. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
- Please also note that if you pay your bill through DOXO, DOXO will write a pater check and send it to Crestview through the mail. DOXO is not an electronic funds transfer. Crestview can only post payments to your account after receiving the paper check. The US Postal Service is taking between 5 to 10 days to deliver mail. Please plan accordingly.
NIGHT DEPOSIT LOCATION:
A payment drop box is located at the business office for after hours and weekend payments.
-NO CASH PLEASE-
Payment(s) can be made using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Mastercard and American Express (credit or debt cards) or e-checks. On-line payments will incur a $3.75 convenience fee for each payment of up to $200.00. All payments over $200.00 will incur a $3.75 convenience fee for each additional $200.00 increment.
Call 1-888-281-7343 to pay over the phone. A $3.25 Convenience Fee applies for every $400.00 increment.
Crestview receives no benefit from the convenience fee.
Automatic Withdrawal Program (ACH)
You can arrange to have your monthly water and sewer service bill paid automatically with a withdrawal from your checking or savings account.
To apply for the Automatic Withdrawal Program (ACH) please click on the link below. Complete the link and submit it.
PLEASE NOTE: Accounts must have a zero balance prior to submitting and activation of ACH services.
Prior notice is sent before the withdrawal is made.
Mail documents to:
Crestview Water and Sanitation District
P O Box 666
Westminster, CO 80036-0666
E-mail documents to:
Or bring documents to our office at 7145 Mariposa Street.
E-mail Billing AND Automatic Withdrawal (ACH)
A one time credit of $5.00 to our customers desiring to sign up for e-mail billing AND automatic-withdrawal combined is available.
For more information regarding service rates, please visit our rates page.